Friday, May 29, 2009

I need some inspiration....

I need some inspiration for my master bedroom....We just moved into a new house in September and I am slowly but surely decorating each room. Right now I need to get some inspiration for my bedroom. Currently, I have creamy beige walls with black distressed furniture plus a nightstand that is a chippy beige color with dark wood top. I have an old door knob hook hanging on my wall that I have my wedding vail hanging from and I have a wedding picture of my husband and I also hanging on the wall. I also have these DREAM letters hanging above my bed... This is the bedding that I have on my bed....I love it! It is the Cirrus bedding in cream from Anthropologie.



And this picture below is an inspiration picture. I love the romantic feel of the room and the way it just all flows together....
So, to you my blogging friends, I need some ideas....I want kind of a parisian, romantic feel.....what pillows should I put on the bed? should I stick to a black and white theme? how do I coordinate it all? Please oh please give me some inspiration!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment