Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In the moment...


Yesterday, we woke up to snow in our backyard...I know, I know that's not too exciting for some of you, but for me, it was amazing. It hasn't snowed where I live in about 12 years....and it was even more exciting to see it through the eyes of my kids. We didn't get much, but it was enough to be excited about....
Then for dinner, the kids and I drove up to our friends house about an hour away and they had about 2 feet of snow. The drive up was absolutely beautiful, I was sipping on a Soy Carmel Brulee latted (mmm) and had some of my favorite tunes playing on the i-pod. I truly came to tears at one point while driving because the views around me were so breathtaking and I was thinking that at that moment there is nothing more beautiful...I truly was in the moment, which doesn't happen sometimes because I get so wrapped up, well, in LIFE...so today, take a moment to just be...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment