Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspiration...I need it!

I really do apologize for my absence...things have been so crazy busy that I seriously can't see straight...I had a minor little surgery, we've had lots of family visiting from Florida and Pennsylvania and went on a camping trip. Between all of that, we have started swim lessons, preschool is ending for the year just to have a week break and then start up again in two weeks with me as the new part time teacher and just trying to keep things sane around the house. I have to get things in order and get organized for the summer before I lose my head. It's all about managing my time....and to be honest with you, I just haven't felt inspired lately and that is what saddens me the most...so I need to get my booty into gear and get inspired and motivated...and to do that, I need to tune into the two little people that inspire me the most!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment