Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cherish the moments

I know, it's been awhile, I do apologize. We actually had a family tragedy on Thanksgiving. My uncle had an anurism and then ended up dying the following Monday. It was a shock; completely sudden. I still can't believe he is gone. So with that, I have been feeling a little unmotivated. Not to mention that I have had a sinus infection for the past 2 weeks, had to throw my husband's company Christmas party and just dealing with the holiday bustle.....which really is nothing compared to the loss of family. I feel a little absent minded. I must say, if I have learned anything from these past 3 weeks, it is that LIFE needs to be taken seriously and that there is no room for useless relationships and that family truly is THE most important thing! You never know when someone could be taken from your life...so cherish those that you have and relish in the memories of those that now watch over you.

So, on another note, here is a picture of my hubby and I from a family photo shoot we did recently...mmm, I love him!
Oh and my son just threw up...lovely...it is going to be a long night, but it is okay because this is what being a mother is all about!!!


Sorry for the randomness, I'll get it together soon!

1 comment:

  1. you are so right--family is the most important. thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete