Thursday, January 13, 2011

Farewell

Well, it is the last day of being in my 2o's...tomorrow I enter my 30's...wow, I can't believe the day is here. I am excited and scared although everyone tells me the 30's are your best years...so I will embrace it! Turning 30 will bring new and exciting things into my life and with that, a new blog at a new address and a lot more fun! Currently it is in the works and once it is up and running I will be sure to let all of you know. Until then, I will be refocusing myself and my family and looking forward to this new venture! Thank you for supporting my Little Nest....xoxo




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th--hope your day was fantastic!!! best of luck with your new venture.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog--happy 30th! I have a giveaway going on on my blog--it would be a great birthday present for you if you won!! www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete