Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School...Preschool that is!

Tuesday was Miss Savanna's first day back to Montessori Preschool...finally! Of course she had to strike a pose for me...she was so excited to go back to school and believe me, so was I. Now I can run errands again in peace with just one little person in tow...
Speaking of school,I have to apologize for my absence...I have been working on planning my 10 year high school reunion that is coming up in October...just a note, don't be a Senior Class officer if you don't want to plan your reunion...it has been so hard getting addresses from people...I mean I'm friends with half these people on Facebook, but they are withholding their addresses as if they are famous....an NO, none of them are famous....I'm guessing they just hated high school...but hey, don't take it out on me...anywhoo...sorry to vent...I hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments: