Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swanky...

The hubby and I are in Palm Springs for a friends wedding...we are having such a great, relaxing time and we are staying in the hippest, coolest, swankiest hotel...this is our room in all of its urban fun! We had the most amazing snack plate last night with organic, homemade pita chips with hummus and the best marinated feta cheese I have ever had, served in little mason jars...oh so yummy! Anywhoo, I will share more with you later, but I just had to say hello! Now we are off to go shopping at the outlet stores and then some pool time before the wedding...
Oh, by the way, the hotel we are staying at is called Ace Hotel and Swim Club: Palm Springs

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Palm Springs....
    love.
    love.
    love.
    but not in the dead of summer;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was 110 degrees...thank god it cooled down for the wedding..well at least to about 90 degrees, but still a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete