Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, my mom and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch for an afternoon of fun! It was rather warm, but we had fun finding the perfect pumpkin and enjoying all of the other activities there were to do. It was a great change, as I have not been feeling very well. Apparently there is a virus going around that gives you an achy body, a hoarse voice and no energy to do anything...luckily I am starting to feel better except for a little bit of the body aching left. Hopefully I can kick it soon!!!See that pumpkin there on the right hand side? Yes, that is the one we chose...you should have seen my mom and I trying to roll it into the wagon, that deserved a picture....
Savanna found the perfect pumpkin!!!
A hug from sister on the train!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment