Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I wore...Disected



Here is the outfit I wore for a day of wine tasting this last weekend. As you can see, I am wearing a lot of stuff from Target...I was going to try and come up with an excuse or justification as to why everything I am wearing is from Target (because it is a little embarassing) but simply put, Target is easy and it is the one place I can stick my children in a shopping cart and bribe them with treats and toys so that I can try on clothes if only for 5 minutes...pure bliss!!! For now on I'll stick to buying stuff online....Oh and yes...I might also add, that my husband made a comment about my socks sticking out of my boots. He said, "is that the style these days?" "I'd like to see a picture of that from a magazine." I said,"ha, yes, it is, I'll show you." So I went and grabbed my latest Urban Oufitters catalog and showed him just who the stylish one is in this family....

1 comment: