Monday, November 16, 2009

Florida....

Well, I am finally getting a chance to share our trip to Florida with you. We had so much fun! We went to the beach more than once....so beautiful....we went to the zoo, we went to the Jacksonville County Fair and of course we ate...a lot!!! All in all, it was a great trip, but now my kids are home with the Swine Flu....oh boy...fun times!!! Here are a few pictures I wanted to share with you from our time at the beach....
Digging in the sand.

Hanging with Daddy.

Making sandcastles with Mommy.

And of course experiencing seaweed for the first time....

(Oh and did you notice my blog has a new look? Thank you to Kristen for Simply Whimsy Designs...she was fabulous to work with...I feel like I have a new friend! We still have a few kinks to work out, but for the most part, it is done....)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yes...i did notice your new blog look!! i love it!
    i'm in the mood to change mine up a bit too..maybe after the holidays.
    and a beach trip to boot!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete