Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In a nutshell....

This is our Halloween weekend in a nutshell...these are the Red Velvet mini cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting that I made for the "Adult" Halloween Party....for the party I renamed them Twilight cupcakes for my obession over the Twilight Saga...well, pretty much, my obsession over Edward Cullen... These were the Vanilla Cupcakes I made for the kids Halloween Party....
And this was the Cheesy Brain Soup I made for dinner for the kids party....it was so yummy and everyone raved over it....I will share the recipe later, because yes, I will make it again soon!
These are my little goblins....Snow White and her little monkey...he was crazy....but he loved being a monkey and kept his costume on the whole night....
But of course, right before we were heading over to the kids party, he had to go and smash our already rotting pumpkin....that crazy little monkey!!
Overall, we had a great weekend and now we are headed to Jacksonville, Florida to visit my mother-in-law and step father-in-law tonight...I will be back on Sunday and look forward to sharing our trip with you!! Have a great week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment