Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Best Bud!

This is my best friend Megan and her husband Pete. I have known Megan since I was in 3rd grade and we have now been friends for almost 20 years...wow! Megan lives in Seattle so I get to see her every couple of months when she is home visiting, (I have yet to make a visit out there) but am hoping to fly out there in the fall for a visit. Anywhoo..today is Megan's birthday and I just wanted to introduce you to this sweet darling I call my best friend. I love you Megs, I hope your day is fabulous!! Thanks for all of the wonderful memories, I look forward to seeing you soon! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a million Rach! An honorable mention, what a treat. I loved looking at the flickr photos and always enjoy keeping up with what's going on in your life. Should be home in July or August so hopefully we'll get to see each other soon. Love you lots--Meg

    ReplyDelete