Sunday, June 28, 2009

We did it....

If you remember, my husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary about a month ago . We had been talking about doing it for a while.....and....we did! We went and got tattoos. We both got Koi fish, which we love, but they look very different from each other. His is more "manly" and mine is more dainty and feminine. It hurt and I still can't believe we did it, but we did. Mine is on my forearm and Ryan's is on his calf. Believe me, I've got lots of negative comments about mine, but it's okay....it's my body and it is something we did together....no it wasn't romantic, but fun and something we will always remember.... The manly Koi (drawn freehand by Capt. Lu as he called himself)
Getting mine done by Jessica. Two hours of sitting....
A couple days after it was done....




2 comments:

  1. Blimey. Those are some gnarly tats. I guess congratulations are in order - not only for four years, but for taking the jump, for agreeing on the insignia and for sitting through the pain. Ow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.k....i commend you.
    i don't know if i can quite do that....
    but i can sure do the fish thing.
    congrats...you two are darling.
    xo

    ReplyDelete