Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family

I've known this beautiful family for quite some time. Lisa was the first friend I made when my family and I moved in 1989. She was my neighbor and brought us peaches when my parents began building our house. Her and I have remained friends for over 20 years...we used to do talent shows together, she was in my wedding, she was the one person who I had to have in the room (besides my hubby and mom) when I gave birth to both of my kiddos...we've been through a lot together! I've known her for more than half of my life! And her husband Shawn I've also known forever. They met in elementary school and have been together ever since. Anyways, I had the opportunity to photograph them last week at their house. Aren't their boys just so darn cute? Jack and Ryder. What a beautiful family!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment