Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is all you need...All you need is love


We met almost 6 years ago in a bar...of all places, I never thought I would meet my husband in a bar. We talked for a week and then went on our first date...I kissed him first and 3 months later we were engaged. A year after that we were married....
He still gives me butterflies when he walks in the room...
I still love it when he wears cologne when we go on a date...
He has given me two little loves of my life....
He always pushes me to pursue my dreams...
He still makes me laugh even when its the same joke I've heard a thousand times...
He is spontaneous....
His smile is contagious....
I love it when old ladies still come up to me and say "You know your husband looks like John Travolta?" I reply, "yes, I know" as if I hear it all the time...but I love it!!!

I remember my mom telling me, "you know I thought I was in love when I married your dad and after 33 years of marriage, I love him more than the day I married him." I never really understood at first, but now, I do...I love my husband so much more than when I married him...it is a different love, a stronger love....and I know it will only get better.

No one ever tells you when you get married that it is going to be hard, but it is...it is one of the hardest things in life, but if you work at it and stay on the same page, it is amazing! My husband and I have learned that we are so much better together than we would ever be apart...

Love may be hard....but it is so worth it!!! Happy Valentines Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment