Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hot fun in the city...

Yesterday, I got to spend the day with these two beautiful ladies...my best girlfriends. Ashley (the picture on the top) I've known since high school and Megan I've known since 3rd grade. Megan and I met Ashley in high school and we have all remained friends ever since. Ashley currently lives back at home with her husband (where I live in Northern Cali) after spending many years in San Luis Obispo and then Seattle and Megan now lives in Seattle with her hubby. Megan was on her spring break and flew into San Francisco for the week to visit friends and we got to meet her for the day...so fun and just like old times. We got to just talk and be girls the whole day with the exception of my little man...good food, good friends and good wine make for happy times!!!

I had to snap a few other photos of the city...I how I love it!!! It was so good to be there, especially with nice weather and good friends...
And this was my little man's first time to the city...he fit right in and got compliments on his cool Beatles shirt all around town...too bad he spilled apple juice on the cool Anthro shirt I was wearing....I swear, I did have a cute outfit on earlier in the day...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment