Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring, Roomates and a Bread Box...

Spring is right in our backyard in the form of a beautiful blooming cherry tree...just in time for our new roomates to move in...yes, you heard it right, new roomates. My brother-in-law, sister-in-law and my beautiful little niece Emma are moving in with us for a few months before they make the big move to Colorado. We will have a full house, but it will be oh so fun!!! I love having people in the house, it just makes me happy and gives me a reason to bake without having to stuff all of those treats into my mouth...oh and on a totally random note, look at this great vintage bread box I found at the local antique store while looking for a shelf for my daughters room...I couldn't resist it in all of its yellow vintageness.....Have a great weekend!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment