Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sea Creatures and Tushies....

We had an absolute fabulous time at the Monterey Bay Aquarium this weekend...it was a bit chaotic, but well worth it. This guy was my favorite...
And the seahorses were really cool too. Did you know that the male seahorses are the ones that get pregnant and take care of their babies? They are the only species in the animal kingdom that does that...amazing...wow, I wish I could be a female seahorse...
And then of course the jelly fish were really neat...except for the fact that the room that you could see them in was pitch black and I almost lost my kiddos...next time I'm bringing a flashlight...
And then here you see that yes, that is indeed my kids exploring how waves are made and yes, my booty...my husband had the camera and when I got home to look at all of the pictures, there were about 5 pictures of just my booty...men...so typical...in a room with some of the coolest sea creatures around and yet all they can focus on is the female creatures (although I have to admit, I'm glad it was pictures of my booty and not some other woman's tushie).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment