Saturday, April 24, 2010

A whole lot of this and a little of that....

I do apologize for totally abandoning all of you out there in blog world...I have just been so incredibly busy and a bit uninspired. I haven't picked up my camera in a whole week (so sad). I also have been spending a lot of time outside getting ready to plant our summer garden. I have been working part time at my daughter's Montessori School a couple days of week, preparing for my daughter's 4th birthday party and have just been trying to take care of my family in the meantime. To say the least, things are crazy, but I love it! But...we did get to escape to Monterey, California this weekend with the kiddos and our good family friends. Today we are headed to the Monterey Bay Aquarium....it should be fun. Pictures from our trip to come on Monday....I hope you all have a great weekend!
On a totally separate not, we got this cute little chandelier from Land of Nod for my daughters room for her birthday. Her room is pink and green...(I will share photos when it is done...we're so close)


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment